Connie Phillips Insurance, in conjunction with the Phillips Condominium Group, really understands the habitational insurance needs of your community. We offer training for Condominium Associations, HOA, Cooperatives, Property Managers, Board Members and Unit Owners.
Here are the topics that have already been presented:
- Be Prepared if your insurance policy is cancelled
- “Additional Insured” status on General Liability, Bond and D&O
- Review Directors and Officers Liability: coverage forms and retro date
- Review water claims: flood, water/sewer backup and seepage
- Broker of record letter – when is the appropriate time to use it.
- When can reporting a claim hurt your insurance
- What insurance claims do I have to report and when
- Understanding the excess/surplus insurance market
- Review the requirements of the Maryland, DC or Virginia Condominium Acts
- Contractors Insurance: Certificates, General Liability and Workers Compensation
Or you can suggest any additional topics that may interest your community managers. Please feel free to contact Connie Phillips at http://www.insurance-financial.net/condo-hoa-insurance/
We offer Breakfast and Learn and Lunch and Learn opportunities. Let us answer your questions! We have been helping community associations be successful for 35 Years!