If you’re a contractor, you work hard to make your customers’ visions into a reality, and it’s more than a full time job. But you can’t neglect the contractors insurance you need to be properly protected. So where can you turn for help?
Connie Phillips Insurance is an independent agency committed to excellence in service, and we’ll translate your needs into dependable insurance. We’re experts at insuring contractors throughout the Mid-Atlantic, and we have the satisfied clients to prove it. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized, positive insurance experience.
Get advice for building yourself an insurance package
We can provide protection options for:
- HVAC professionals
- Electrical contractors
- Janitorial crews
- And many other skilled trades
The more successful your business is, the more you have to lose, so we have many coverage options. If you have tools and equipment that are essential to your business, we can cover them. If you want protection that will defend you in court, we can provide that as well.
Our insurance options for contractors include:
- Workers compensation can help your employees get care if they experience an on-the-job accident.
- General liability will protect you from lawsuits that stem from issues like property damage.
- License and permit surety bonds are essentially contracts that are often required for a contractor to perform a job.
- Builders risk insurance is designed to protect the property while it is being worked on.
- Heavy equipment and contractors hand tools coverage can protect the equipment you use.
- Business auto insurance will cover the vehicles you use to get yourself and your employees from job to job.
- Business umbrella coverage will often satisfy a contract, while providing the level of protection you need
When you want to be absolutely sure that you’re getting the right coverage, look to Connie Phillips Insurance. We’ve been helping contractors since 1986, and we want to get to know you. For a positive insurance experience, stop by one of our offices in Frederick, Maryland or Virginia Beach, Virginia or get a comparative rate quote from our website today!