Association Building & Property Insurance

Trying to understand what to insure or how a claim will be settled for your association property can be confusing. You need an independent insurance agent who can explain how the insurance works for your common elements and limited common elements.

For example, you may need help understanding the Maryland Condominium Act that settles the claim as “single entity.” Or you may need help understanding the Virginia Condominium Act where the claim could be settled as “studs in,” “bare walls,” or “walls in.”

At Connie Phillips Insurance we can help with all of your association needs. Our staff of highly trained agents are here to help explain the property insurance coverages that you need:

  • Replacement cost valuation
  • Insurance to value
  • Blanket insurance
  • Ordinance or law coverage
  • Equipment breakdown
  • Back up of water sewer or drains
  • Outdoor signs
  • Flood insurance
  • Earthquake insurance

We have multiple insurance Association Master Policy programs for your:

  • Residential or commercial condominium
  • Cooperative
  • High-rise condominium
  • Mixed-us properties
  • High claims and/or High loss ratio properties

Remember, we work for you, not the insurance carrier. We analyze your insurance needs to offer you the best coverage. We prefer to attend your board meetings to present our Comparative Rater to help the board evaluate the multiple insurance options available to you.

To talk about your coverage situation in more detail, call us at 888-439-0479 or visit one of our offices in Frederick, Maryland or Virginia Beach, Virginia. You can also fill out our web form to get a comparative rate quote. You can trust Connie Phillips Insurance to meet your association insurance needs.